Watch the Episode
This week we’re discussing SEO strategies that small businesses can implement today. Hit play!
Beer of the Day: Reel Brew Co.’s Narcissus IPA
Here’s a quick summary:
1. Try to rank for long tail keywords
2. Use Google Webmaster Tools to find out what people or searching for when they find your business online
3. Adjust your blog titles to match what people search for
4. Localize your SEO – focus on areas in your city to rank for communities or neighborhoods
5. Update your business in all major directories online
6. Guest blog and partner with other local businesses
Awesome tools we mentioned:
1. Google Webmaster Tools – for analyzing your SEO
Other items we discussed:
Justin wrote a relevant Quick Guide to Local Directories and Online Reviews. If you’re just setting up your directories, be sure to give it a read.
We’ve also done a previous episode on Bad SEO Practices to Avoid. Watch it here:
Be sure to tweet any questions you have to the guys on Twitter – just use the hashtag #AskCave
[Tweet “”Analyze, and adjust your blogs to match what people search for” -@CaveJordanS”]
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on YouTube to see all of the latest In The Cave episodes!